Saturday, April 13, 2013

Challenges and Freebies

Here are some challenges I have completed today along with some freebies.

First, the Quick Page Collection Game that I have been hosting for more than a year at DigiScrapStation.com. Thanks to all the wonderful designers who keep giving away kits for this challenge. Yes, you get a FREE kit just for promising to make, post and share one quick page.  Here is the kit we are using, it is called Vole au Vent by LilyKay.


Here is my Quick Page...follow the link to the forum by clicking on the above image to get the QP for free.

  
Second challenge...the Pot Luck Challenge that Jodi Watson is hosting in the DigiScrapChallenge.com challenge forum.  Jodi gives us a color palette and we all make up a few papers and elements that will be given to everyone who participates...so you will have a unique kit that only those of us who participate will ever get!

Here is my part, but you have to participate yourself to get it.  There is another part by Dana, a new designer at DSS that is wonderful...go check it out.


And lastly our Make Your Own Siggie Challenge at DSS.  I have been hosting this challenge for a couple of months and it is fun.  You get a mini kit for FREE just by promising to make and post a new signature file.  You can use your new siggie in any forums, galleries or even in your emails.  The mini kit this month is called Hopeful by Jodi, TSSA.

Here is the kit we are using...Jodi also has a full size kit in the store.

Here is my new siggie file I am already using at DSS.

And this week I have also made up 8 recipe cards for a Recipe Challenge at DigitalScrapbooking, in their forum. Purchase the recipe sized kit for $1.50 and start making and posting recipe cards (4x6). At the end of the month you get all the cards sent to you.  My cards are posted in their gallery, go see! They all have my name, Kathy's Scraps, at the bottom of them. The last link goes direction to one of my cards.


 

No comments: