Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Renew kits at DigiScrapStation

DigiScrapStation.com designers have been at it again! There are more than 35 kits up in the store, for only $1 each, for our new Build-a-Kit called "Renew."  Follow the link to view them in our store.

Jodi, from Throwing Some Scraps Around, has several kits within the "Renew" category.  I have made a facebook timeline freebie for you to download, insert your photos into it, and use on facebook. Here it is...click on it to download from MediaFire:



I used some of Jodi's Renew kits to also create two layouts.
The first is a photo of our three boys this past Christmas. Yes, I removed the Christmas tree in the background to create this springy layout

The second is of my sister Doris and her step-daughter, Sarah. Aren't they cute! Doris, I think you are a little big for this slide!


 

No comments: