Saturday, February 16, 2013

Oh So Soft kit by Gail Cook

Gail Cook, a designer at DigiScrapStation.com, created a "soft" baby kit to scrap those cute babies.  Her kit called Oh So Soft can be found at DigiScrapStation. Oh So Soft, is just that, filled with baby blues and pinks. I love the textured, variegated backgrounds as showed in the first layout below.

We have a brand new addition to our family (in January) and his name is Edward. He is our great-nephew. Congrats Lee and Sarah, can't wait to meet Edward.

Meanwhile I did scrap a photo of Edward, resting on the pillow we bought Sarah for her shower. It is called a boppie pillow, my sister in Montana had one so had to get one for them and for my son and daughter-in-law who are due in April...can't wait!

The second layout is Grace, my niece, who again we have not actually met yet. Have seen lots of photos but... She sure looks like a cutie!


Oh So Soft kit image:
  
 

No comments: