Follow by Email

Sunday, November 11, 2012

All Hallows Eve elements

Well, I finished my elements for the All Hallows Eve kit for Scrap Kit Challenge. I made 8 bows, 16 frames and some other items. Here is my preview, though not all items are shown. I also added Grimm (the skeleton) to several frames. The frames are with and without one of the Grimm characters, that is why there are so many frames! 

Download from Box.com


I had a report that my bandwidth from Box.com was over it's limits, not sure about this because when I checked the link it came up fine.  So, just to be safe I am adding two links below (via MediaFire) for the Papers and for the Elements...don't want anyone to leave empty handed.  If this is the case it's a first for me!  LOL

Download Elements                Download Papers 

4 comments:

EDee said...

Thanks for sharing this looks awesome.....

Stacey said...

Kathy, they are awesome, but your box account is out of bandwidth and we can't grab them anymore.

Stacey said...

thank you so much! I'm getting them from mediafire! love the awesome kit!

Stacey said...

thanks so much for the awesome kit! I got them from media-fire! I Appreciae the new links!