Follow by Email

Sunday, October 14, 2012

All Hallows' Eve at SKC

Today, papers are due at Scrap Kit Challenge and I just got mine done! Nothing like the last minute! Our theme this month is All Hallows' Eve (read my post before this one for more information on this).

Come and join us in the fun, learning, creating and sharing a scrap kit every other month. It is never to late to join and we have not limits on what to make.

Here is my preview. Check out Grimm, isn't he cute? LOL He is by my friend Leonna, aka: Busy Scrappin.


Download link from Box.com

5 comments:

EDee said...

Thanks for sharing your portion of the Papers. They are really cool.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBB Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Oct. 15, 2012. Thanks again.

Heidi said...

Thank you for the papers. Love them

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing. Not to many people in your position are so gracious. Your article was very poignant and understandable. It helped me to understand very clearly. Thank you for your help.

Anonymous said...

very good!