Saturday, September 15, 2012

Falling in Love Part 3 of the Scrap Kit Challenge kit

This weekend part 3 of the Scrap Kit Challenge kit is due. The kit is named "Falling in Love" and is a fall themed "love" kit. My kit has almost 100 pieces to it, plus pieces from at least three other gals who are contributing this month on our facebook page. Make sure you come and visit to get all the freebies this month. And while you are there click on that LIKE button.  Thanks!

Here is my part three of "Falling in Love." I really enjoyed making this kit. Note that not all the pieces are shown in this preview.


Downloads:  Part3a  ~  Part3b ~ Part3c

2 comments:

Heidi said...

TY so much Kathy for the share. Beautiful stuff here.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Sep. 16, 2012. Thanks again.