Sunday, August 19, 2012

SKC Falling in Love papers freebie

At Scrap Kit Challenge, on facebook, we are working on a new kit called Falling in Love. The kit can be themed "fall" or "love," I am kinda doing both.

Here is the preview of my 15 papers. I worked on these yesterday and last night along with many elements to go with them.  Right now I have 95 total pieces to my kit alone!  But I am only posting the papers as of now.  In two weeks more will be posted...so watch here.


Isn't Sally Scarecrow cute? Yes, she is included on some of the papers and in some of the elements.  She was created by Leaonna at Busy Scrappin. She is an internet friend of mine and does fantastic design work.


Don't forget to leave me a comment below. I have turned off those goofy word-a-grams, or what ever you call them. They are so hard to read anyhow. I get frustrated with them at times.

I am using a different site called Box.com. I have a folder on my desktop to the web site and can create folders in it and drop copies of my files into the folders and they upload (sync) to the server online. It really is less time consuming and works great. Inside the folder on your desk top, right click on the file to get the link to send people to (after it uploads).

Here is the color palette we are using for August and September for our kit at Scrap Kit Challenge on facebook.  You are more than welcome to join us at any time. Check out our NOTES section for lots of helps and instructions.  This site is for the new designer as well as those more experienced.  




3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Aug. 20, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

really nice color palette - thanks for the papers

Maggi said...

Thank you Kathy for the lovely papers and yes Cookie scarecrow is so cool.