Sunday, July 8, 2012

Cake Decorating Class

I decided I wanted to take a beginners cake decorating class at Michael's. Wilton was the "sponsor" of the class which did have a fee with it...and you had to purchase your own cake decorating stuff.  So...after class one and getting supplies, class 2 we had to bring a baked cake to class with us...and so the fun began!


After taking my class and learning how to make these beautiful flowers I had to make a cake for Melissa's birthday.  It came out pretty.




Here is the kit I used in making these layouts, called "In A Blink" by TSSA, Throwing Some Scraps Around, at DigiScrapStation.




What a pretty kit with the oranges, yellows and pink/purple color palette. We start out with 20 various papers to work with and then add in flowers, frames, brads, leaves, ribbons, word art and so much more.  This kit is very versatile and can be used for any layout you want to brighten up!


No comments: