Saturday, June 9, 2012

New kit for Scrap Kit Challenge

Scrap Kit Challenge is doing a brand new kit for June/July 2012 called Traveling to Tropical Sunsets!

I created 20 papers for PART 1 of our kit, that is due next weekend, June 16-17, if you wish to join us. Here is the facebook page link. You may also visit our SKC Forum where there are a lot of tips and helps posted. You do need to be logged in to see some of the pages, but that is free to set up. Just give yourself a user name and password, and write them down somewhere.

Okay, here are my previews...I divided them up by colors. Each set has 10 papers along with my Personal Use TOU.




I love this color palette! I found it online and it is okay to use. Here it is, the designers name is on the bottom.


6 comments:

kitkat79 said...

Thanks for the gorgeous papers.. They look FAB.. :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jun. 10, 2012. Thanks again.

linda from arizona said...

Beautiful papers! Thanks for sharing with us.

Fairy Godmother said...

many thanks for these papers the colours are just fab
I have posted a link to you on my own blog - please visit and have a lool
take care

Lana said...

awesome job! thanks.

Candie said...

Thanks Kathy! I love these papers! Great job!