Follow by Email

Saturday, May 19, 2012

SKC - Just Beachy, part 3

Here is my part three to the Just Beachy kit for Scrap Kit Challenge.

These next two weeks, through May 31, we will be making quick pages, cards, or any other paper item you can think of.  These need to be posted by the end of the month (May 31). If you are participating you can use any of my items to make any of the above and share them only on our facebook page.  You may NOT share them on your blogs, only at SKC's facebook page, please.


Here is the image of the full kit.

Here is your Download link at Mediafire for part three. The other parts are further down my blog.

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on May. 20, 2012. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

Candie said...

AWESOME! I LOVE YOUR ELEMENTS! I'm off to make a QP now! TY for sharing! :-)