Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy NSD Day/Weekend!

Happy National Scrapbooking Day, or Weekend, like most of the stores want to do! I missed yesterday, so am posting a freebie today for everyone. 

At ScrapKitChallenge on facebook we are creating a brand new kit called "Just Beachy."  Well, one other girl and I are creating the kit...so we need some more creative people! Please join us! You can post your items at any time during the month of May. We usually post certain items each period, but you don't have to do it that way.

Here is my part 2 which includes 20 frames for you to use on your pages. Yes, I got carried away with frames...but I don't think you can have enough frames to use for your photos!


4 comments:

Candie said...

Wow! TY Kathy! You are so right! You can NEVER have enough frames, ribbons, etc! LOL TY for sharing. :-)

Candie said...

Thanks Kathy! I agree, you can never have too many frames...or anything else for that matter! LOL Thanks for sharing.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on May. 07, 2012. Thanks again.

Granny Enchanted said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank You. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/05/tuesdays-guest-freebies_08.html