Thursday, April 19, 2012

SKC kit - Just Beachy

At ScrapKitChallenge we are creating a new kit for the months of April and May 2012. The kits color palette and theme are posted at the above link, on facebook.

April 20, the papers are due, but you can post them any time through May 31 on your personal blog.  After posting on your blog, like I have below, post a link to your blog on the facebook page above. You will need to post a preview of your papers and a link to download the papers, to share with everyone. Like a blog train!  Don't forget to include in your zip file your TOU (terms of use).  

We also have a forum for SKC here, where you can post your items, if you don't have a blog. There is also a lot of information in our forum.

Here is my preview of my papers I created for personal use.


Here is the download link via MediaFire.

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 20, 2012. Thanks again.

A struggling but hopeful disciple said...

Thank you for generously sharing the papers you created. They are lovely, and I look forward to using them. Thanks again!

Candie said...

TY Kathy! I can't wait to see the rest! :-)