Sunday, April 22, 2012

Layout of Grace

In my travels today I found two challenges that I completed.

One is a recipe challenge over at Digital Scrapbooking Studio's Gallery, however I cannot post my recipe until they approve me in their gallery and forum. I love this challenge because all the recipe cards at 4x6 inches, the same size I do all my recipes. Yes, I have been typing all my recipes on cards in M/S Publisher for years now. I save each one and when someone wants one all I have to do is print it off. Actually two are on a page, of the same recipe. Got too confusing with file names to put two different ones on a page. When my son got married I printed them off all the recipes I thought they might like and gave them to them. I still do, when I find and type up (or paste in) new recipes. With this challenge I will get some new blank cards to use too! Yeah!!

The second challenge I found is called the Hide, Find and Design challenge, which goes through May 15, so join in the fun.  You go to five different blogs and download the items for a mini digi-kit and use all the items to create a layout. After posting the layout you get this huge mega kit for free, just for posting your layout. Awesome!! The first blog to visit, and for the directions is: Crafty Scraps

Here is what I did, my first layout with Grace in it, this is my niece, whom I have not met yet and she is almost one year old! Isn't she cute?


No comments: