Follow by Email

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Book Review: Undone by her Tender Touch

Book name:  Undone by Her Tender Touch
Publisher:  Harlequin Desire
Author:  Maya Banks
Publication Date: May 1, 2012 
Received Date:  March 18, 2011
Completed date:  April 20, 2011
 

Pippa is catering her best friend Ashley and her husband Devon's housewarming party but only one out of the three servers shows up. She drafts Cam to help and she herself helps, much to Ashley's dismay. After a hectic evening Cam propositions Pippa and to his surprise she accepts. But she needs to know the rules first! Can Cam abide by his own rules? Why is he so cold hearted? Can he change?

I really enjoyed this book, it kept my interest and was one of those books you did not want to put down. At less than 200 pages, it was a quick and enjoyable read.

I received this eBook free from the publisher for review. I was not required to write a positive review. These opinions about this book are my own.

No comments: