Sunday, April 15, 2012

Book of me...finally started!

I finally started my Book about me...I have been wanting to do this for several years so my family, especially my boys, have something to remember me by. Doing this digitally is great because I can save it electronically (PowerPoint) and print it off as many times as I want to.

Here are the first two pages. I started with me being a baby, guess that is a good place to start. Not sure how I will be doing this book, so may be jumping around throughout the years.

I used Damask Decadence by Jennifer Maceyunas at Digitals. I love the colors in this kit, purple and green being my favorites. However the blues and creams go very well with my purple and green! The patterned papers in this kit remind me of the flocked wallpaper my grandfather sold years ago. The chipboard elements are awesome, especially those frames, and go well with the flocked paper. Thank you for making the tag strings and metal grommets for the tags you provide. There are many more elements in this kit to keep you busy.  I used this kit for an old photo that was sepia toned and it matched beautifully with this kit.


The earliest photo I could find of myself with some information about me as a child. Sorry to have to block some of the information out, but with all the identity theft going around, I don't want to take too many chances.


A photo of myself at 2.5 years old.

 

No comments: