Follow by Email

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Book Review: Things Your Dog Doesn't Want You to Know

Name:  Things Your Dog Doesn't Want You to Know
Publisher:  Sourcebooks
Author:  Jeff Johnson
Publication Date:  4/1/2012
Received Date:  2/20/2012
Completed Date:  3/25/2012
Reviewed by: Kathy Brandt

This is a cute book in how the author makes you think the dogs are talking to you and telling your their quips about life. The photos are really cute and the book is very colorful.  Some of the passages are really funny but others I just didn't get (could be me?).

It's a small size book and would be great to take with you when you just want something light and humorous, with short passages to read. Each 2-page spread is about one dog pictured in that spread and their take on life or what is happening in their lives. The pages are very colorful, but sometimes the font is a little hard to read.

In the beginning of the book you meet the dogs by learning their name, what kind of dog they are and a little blurb about them.  I kept coming back to these pages as I went through the book to know who was who, that did help.

I want to thank the publisher for sending me a hard copy of this book because it would not fit in the Adobe Digital Editions.

I received this book free from the publisher for this review. I was not required to write a positive review. These opinions about this book are my own.



LibraryThing.com:  http://www.librarything.com/work/book/84299940

No comments: