Follow by Email

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Book Review: A Knitter's Home Companion

Book name:  A Knitter's Home Companion
Publisher:  Open Road
Author:  Michelle Edwards
Publication Date:  9-13-11
Received Date:  2-23-12
Completed date:  3-17-12
Review by:  Kathy Brandt

I have to say I was very disappointed in this book.  Most of the book is the author's life story with her extended family and friends. There were a total of 12 knit patterns and nine recipes she shared in the book.

To me a "companion" is someone/something you want to keep close to you. After reading the author's life story in this book there is no reason to reread it. 

I thought this book would be more about knitting, learning how to knit, simple patterns to learn how to knit.  I was disappointed.

I received this eBook free from the publisher for review. I was not required to write a positive review. These opinions about this book are my own.

No comments: