Follow by Email

Sunday, August 7, 2011

More wedding layouts...

I want to get this album done for my son and DIL! I need to keep working on it!  Sound convincing?  I hope so!!!  LOL

Here are two more layouts completed with Hotel Lakeside by Cinda over at Faith Sisters, which is currently on sale for only $1 right now!

I loved the blues in this kit, which is my color theme for the wedding album.

So the story goes like this...
The girls were outside getting some photos taken before the ceremony. Rayna's grandmother also was outside sitting in a chair watching the girls. (the two layouts below)
A few photos were taken outside...then a huge storm blew in, see the wedding was supposed to take place OUTside! Mother Nature had a different plan for us that day, thank goodness we had a back up plan!
The guys literally torn down everything out back in 10 minutes before it down poured!
We moved the wedding to another location, INside.



No comments: