Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cherished by Kim Cash Tate
A novel of unconditional love



What is unconditional love? This novel by Kim Cash Tate portrays two main characters, Heather and Kelly. Both girls have gone through tough times, leading totally different lives. These two gals end up being the best of friends and find love. Love in their lives, love of family, love of Christ, love of each other.

Read how Kelly's large family gets involved with both of their lives, even if they don't really want to. Heather's smaller family plays an important roll in her life too.

Both gals have boyfriends. Kelly has a current boyfriend and a past friend/boyfriend with a complicated background.  Heather has many boyfriends and needs to get past that part of her life. Can she do it?


This book is wonderful. I love the portrayal of the Gospel and of Christ. I love the character who is so strong in her faith and leads the gals in their own faith. I love the song writer who portrays the Gospel in his songs and has to stand up for what he believes. It truly is a faith based book.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments: