Follow by Email

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Book Review: Max on Life

"Max on Life" by Max Lucado

I do like Max Lucado, I have one of his small Grace books and enjoy reading it daily. I have also receive his emails and enjoy reading them.

His book "Max on Life" answers 172 questions sent to him via emails, letters or asked to him in person.  Each question has at least one page to itself with an answer from the writer. Most answers refer to scripture.

The question themes vary from Why am I here?, Why me?, Why church?, Do we get second chances?, Who goes where? (heaven or hell), and much more.

This book is a great read and a great tool to keep around for going back to questions and rereading them.  I would love to get this book on my computer (or some day a reader).

Oh, there are two indexes in the back of the book that I suggest you look at, great way to look up things quickly. Topical index, look up questions/answers on topics, and Scripture index.


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book free from the publisher through the BookSneeze.com book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 : “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments: