Follow by Email

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween with a freebie

Happy Halloween!

We had trick-or-treat last night and there were lots and lots of people out...an hour and a half is TOO long for us homeowners who are handing out candy. I am guestimating we had 300 kids come to the house and they were still coming...we ran out of candy, we went though three large bags and 5-6 smaller bags. I know the larger bags had 75-100 pieces in each bag!  We also know that the kids come from out of town, because we don't recognized 75% of them!

And the candy bags are getting smaller and smaller for the chocolates! We have always tried to get chocolates for the kiddos, but that tradition is stopping! This year we did a mixture. Next year...dum dum suckers for all, they come 300 per bag!

Here is your Halloween treat! I made this quick page last night for your personal use. Aren't those skeletons cute? They are from Busy Scrappin.  Download

Here is a layout I did with the quick page.  I have been making cupcakes for our Senior Center the last three months (I make 48 to take to them) and for October this I made a skeleton. That was my inspiration for the quick page.

 

1 comment:

MouserMo said...

Thank you for your freebies. Link on your post was added to PickleMouse freebie list