Follow by Email

Sunday, July 25, 2010

More Wedding layouts

Here are some more wedding layouts I did last night. My SIL is going to visit my niece over the next few days so pulled out some photos of Lydia for her to take with her.

Here is Lydia and Grace the flower girls, before the wedding. Kit used for the next two layouts:  Classic Romance by Kathryn Estry.


Rayna with Lydia and Grace, before the wedding.



These next two layouts were done with the kit Cherished Moments by Scrappers Delight.  This is our side of the family, minus my middle son (not sure what he was doing, but he didn't make it on stage for this photo).


Lydia dancing with Timothy and Rayna.


I also just put a few of my jewelry items on Yardsellr.com (do a search for Kathy Carver Brandt, they use my Facebook name). I am trying to sell some of my jewelry online. I also have a store front Kathy's Scraps Store with some different pieces there. Take a look and let me know if anything interests you or if you have any questions.

Thanks, have a great day!

2 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

These are beautiful, Kathy! Just stopping by to say Hello and that I have been thinking about you...have been on the road every weekend for weeks...one more weekend and I hope I will get a break.
Have a wonderful day and Happy scrapping!

Kathryn said...

These are beautiful pages, Kathy!