Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wow...where has the time gone?
My oldest son got married June 12 in Virginia, to a very sweet girl...we love you Rayna!
I started QCing again with Misses BeeHaven, see their birthday ad below.
I am still doing the newsletter, Keeping on Track, at DigiScrapStation (and I have to get working on this weeks!).
I still have the group ScrapKitChallenge, though participation is at an all time LOW! Hummm...
And, I started making some more jewelry to sell at KathysScrapsStore.com (come check it out). I still have a few more pieces to post. 
I completed this year's fair book in record time for the Pemberville Free Fair.
Oh yeah, I am still working 6 hours every day as the secretary at my church, Bethlehem Lutheran.



 $1 Birthday Sale at Misses BeeHaven

 
Celebrate our birthday, with the amazing Birthday Bonanza $1 sale


Every day will reveal a new selection of $1 products


Be quick they will only be $1 for one day only!

No comments: