Monday, March 8, 2010

Love Bug Freebie plus Add-ons now available

ScrapKitChallenge's kit for February is called Love Bug. Get more papers and elements, from other designers, for free by registering in our forum, registration is free.
I made loads of papers (50 in all) and lots of elements (ummm..87 of them), so put together a couple of extra packs that are only $2 each in my store Kathy's Scraps (look under Digital items). Here is a preview of what is available...


Here are my papers and elements (they are in separate downloads, so don't forget to put both of them in your cart) for free, but only for the month of March. You can get them in my store by clicking on the links below.

My TOU (Terms of Use) are for personal use and scrap for hire/others use. It is included in the download.

Love Bug Papers ONLY $2 at My Store contains 15, 300 dpi, 12x12 papers in red, purple, gold and pink. Papers contain hearts, flowers, swirls and hugs and kisses.


Love Bug Elements ONLY $2 at My Store contains 50, 300 dpi, elements in red, purple, gold and pink. Elements include beads, scattered beads, borders, bows, gems, frames, buttons, string, a rose, a strawberry, a teddy bear and more.


FREEBIE QP I made for you...a Quick Page using some of the items from the $2 kits. Click here to download.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Mar. 09, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [09 Mar 01:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Snowsmoon said...

Good morning, Your papers look great and your QP is cute. Thanks for sharing.