Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Kathy’s Scraps Store

I have always loved doing different craft items growing up. I have done crochet, needlepoint, counted cross stitch, macramé, and many other hand made items. The only talent I don’t have is drawing, my mom and my oldest son have that talent!

I still enjoy crocheting and crohooking and about a year or so ago got into beading, or making my own jewelry. I have always loved jewelry so I guess that was a natural thing to get into. Just like I have always enjoyed creating on my computer so digital scrapping was a natural.

Well, I have finally opened a brand new store with all my “stuff” in it, called, of course, Kathy’s Scraps.  Scraps is referring to my crochet scarves, crochet dish cloths, jewelry items and digital items…all of which I have hand or computer created.

So, here is Kathy's Scraps Store (click to follow the link)…and here are some of the items featured in my store.


earrings_SS_purple set_jasper_palmtrees
earring-snowman necklace-turq-pearl
bracelet_gold set_pinkpearls
dishcloth_brown dishcloth_purple
scarf_multitwist scarf_purpletwist
_kathysscraps_100boy_preview kathysscraps_lovepets_petprev600
kathysscraps_masks_set1_prev600 kathysscraps_masks_set3_prev600

I also have a couple of freebies in my store…with more of those to come. Right now you can get my Tis the Season holiday kit for free for the month of January, that’s a $6 value. Just go to my store and it’s on the front page (on the bottom), or click on Digital items to find it.  Thanks!


kathysscraps_holiday_preview



Here is a freebie quick page from from my Tis the Season holiday kit. I hope you like it.




6 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH-Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jan. 07, 2010. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Jan [LA 03:00pm, NY 06:00pm, UK 11:00pm] - 08 Jan [OZ 10:00am]).

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Freebie - LianeZ

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this beautiful QP!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 03:41am, NY 06:41am, UK 11:41am, OZ 10:41pm] ).