Follow by Email

Saturday, June 27, 2009

New kit - Beach Babies

I know, it's been awhile, I have been on Facebook (see link on left), so if you are on FB send me a friend request. I have found that Farm Town game and am truly addicted to it, LOL. Just a simple game where you plant fields, watch them grow, harvest them, plant again, all to earn coins to purchase things for your farm...plants, trees, animals, houses, and more. One great feature is that you can send friends FREE gifts every day! LOL

I have also been busy with doing a weekly newsletter for Digi Scrap Station. It's fun and I have enjoyed doing one again. Here is our June 25 newsletter, called Keeping On Track. There are tips and articles in the newsletter, so don't miss out on them. You can subscribe to it in the left column. The past few weeks
I have been writing about sites that allow you to upload images, files and the such. Some past links are included in the left column of this weeks newsletter. There are also some freebies!!

Scrap Kit Challenge is ending another month with a cute kit called Beach Babies. The gals have done a great job on this kit. Go to our forum and take a peek and download away. You have to be a member to get the free kit, but membership is free. May's kit is also still up, but won't be for long, so hurry...

Here is my Beach Babies kit, available until July 31...

Downloads Expired

Coming soon...I will be offering a Quality Counts service to all designers who sell commercial use items (no kits). I am already doing this service for Elite Designer Resources and am going to branch out doing more of it for others. Here is my ad that will be displayed at EDR and DSS. If you are interested in my services, please email me. My multi-pack will include three of your items to check for $10.


Some of my background:
  • Graphic artist at a newspaper/printing company for 5 1/2 years.
  • Photoshop junkie for 10 years
  • Digi Scrapping since 2005
  • Was on the home team for 3Scrapateers for 2 years doing CT work, a newsletter for 18 months, started an Ezine and other odd jobs.
  • CT's for several designers
  • Have my own Yahoo Group called ScrapKitChallenge where the group creates a new scrap kit every month, for free. I used to go through all those files at one time, but don't any longer.
  • Am currently with Digi Scrap Station helping with admin, am the CT coordinator, am doing a weekly newsletter, design (but not much)
  • Elite Designer Resources - Quality control team leader and doing QC checks.

9 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 28 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 1 post on Jun. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Pattycakes said...

Love this kit...Thank you very much!! :)

Darlene said...

Adorable kit, thank you so much for sharing! :-)

Anonymous said...

cute kit. love the papers! thanks a bunch!!

Leaonna said...

Cute Kit Hun!! thanks so much AND as for your little advertising for QC
Your very very good at that so if any one needs to hear that Ill be glad to tell them what an awesome help you have been to me over at Elite.
xoxoxoxoxo

Leaonna said...

you have an award from me hun come pick it up on my blog.
xoxoxoxo

clubiani said...

thank you for sharing this kit! I love the elements!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 2 post on Sep. 11, 2009. Thanks again.