Follow by Email

Monday, May 4, 2009

NSD...

I was busy yesterday at DigiScrapStation's crop! Nancy had some great challenges and I completed six layouts, all in one day!

The first one (which was the last one I did last night) is of my oldest son and his girlfriend at her prom. Aren't they cute! This was for a challenge to use a photo mask, which I had never done before, and it was soooo easy!


The next two are of our kitchen that my DH has been remodeling since June of last year. Here is the kitchen the way it looked in June...the kit I used was my Home Improvement kit that you can find for free below (for the month of May).


Here is the kitchen today. We have one more thing to get and that is the refrigerator, LOL, we know what type we want, but have to find the right one...and boy are they expensive! And too many choices!! But we have found that with everything in this project.

2 comments:

makeyesup said...

Nice layouts, glad you discovered masks, they are some of my favorite things for scrapping. Hope you had a super Mother's day.

Angela said...

wonderful pages, and I love your new kitchen.
Praying your Son has a great time on his mission. Wonderful environment to grow closer to Father God