Saturday, May 30, 2009

I Love my Pets, May's kit for SKC

Here is my kit for ScrapKitChallenge's May kit called I Love My Pets. Watch for the blog train to be posted here soon.

I have my previews split up, one being 20 papers with four downloads...



Downloads Expired, but available in my store (Kathy's Scraps) at DigiScrapStation.com

Blog train for SKC...these are links to others who have I Love My Pets kits for you to download, which may or may not be still available.

Humbug Graphics Galore

4 Heart Design

Ryn Creations

Greyashowl Designs

Shastakitty Scraps

A Fish Design


Catt's Scraps

New in my store...note only ONE of this web set will be sold. This kit is for creating a web site and is 72 dpi (screen resolution). Two items are for print, the business card and the product tag and are at 300 dpi. The purchaser would add their site name to the headers and there is one category and one menu button that is blank.





9 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 31 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Ann_Ominous said...

Dogs rule!! You're cool!! Thank you!!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on May. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

Puzzle said...

Thank you for this cute kit! I luuuuv my pets! ♥♥♥

grammadiane said...

Thank you soooo much for your wonderful part of this Darling Blog Train.....Pets are Important....

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!

boop1935-kentucky said...

thanks for sharing your talent and hard work

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the freebie, I've got lots of dogs & cats (not all mine) to scrap - LianeZ

Mungo said...

Thanks very much for your part of tyhis train, I particularly liked your elements and animal skin papers