Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter weekend

Happy Easter weekend...I have had a busy two weeks! I joined an admin team with another store, which will remain nameless, and was trying to settle in with them. At the same time our person who does the newsletters at DSS left. I was offered the position of doing the DigiScrapStation newsletter and took it! I did the NL at 3S for 18 months and enjoyed it. So, I figured I resigned from the other position because there is only so much time in a day! So...watch for a new NL at DigiScrapStation next week!

Here are two FREE quick pages for you to enjoy, created with my Easter Blessings kit at DigiScrapStation. The kit is normally $6.50 but is 25% off ($4.88) now through April 30 (extended)!

Click on the image to download the QPs from MediFire. Please leave a comment in the C-box on the left side of your screen.

Here is a preview of the whole kit which has 100 pieces in it...18 papers and the rest elements, including...



8 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

This is really cute you did an awesome job Kathy!. I hope you are having a wonderful Easter. Pollen is really doing me in this years. I just got rude of a headach that lasted all week.

So HOw have you been

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 12 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Easter post on Apr. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Tabatha said...

Beautiful. Thank you

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).