Follow by Email

Saturday, March 21, 2009

El Salvador

My youngest son, Keith, is going on a mission trip with his aunt and uncle this summer. They are going to El Salvador to help build 75 homes with Thrivent Builds (Thrivent and Habitat for Humanity).

The cost of the trip for just Keith is about $1,400 (trip plus air fare). We have set up a web site with Thrivent to accept donations towards his trip. You can reach it via his blog Keith's Mission Trip. Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

1 comment:

Snowsmoon said...

Wow, it sounds so exciting. I know he is a boy, but is he excited to be going on this big adventure? I will get over on pay day to make my donation. My niece has gone to Ireland to help out the missionaries from her church and love it.

Hope all is well with you and yours.
Hugs
Dawn