Follow by Email

Monday, February 23, 2009

365 project free QPs

Well, late again, but better late than never. Just got the okay from my girlfriend, Linda Walton, that I could post the quick pages I made using her kit...Love Me Tender...what a gorgeous kit!! Thanks Linda.
If you have a kit that I can use in making QPs every week, please let me know. I will be leaning towards springy kits or maybe some St. Paddy's day kits.

Here is this weeks freebie QPs...click on image to download from MediFire (not using 4shared because of their virus problems).

Some more catching up...here are the last few layouts I did for the ADSR race, which is now over...waiting to see who won! I had a lot of fun with my partner, Lori Cameron...and she went through a lot the few months we were together working on this. For Challenge #10 Lori had to ask me at least 5 questions and post the answers in a layout with a photo. I gave her the photo. I had done a layout in a previous challenge, so this was all her's. LOL This is what she did...isn't it wonderful! I told her my favorite colors were green and purple since she could only use two main colors. Thanks Lori for creating this for me!


For Challenge #11 we had to ask ONE question to one person using only one photo. We could not answer the question, just ask it. This is my layout...
Kit used: Enchanted Garden by Kathy's Scraps.


And in Challenge #12 we had to answer this question...more than 50% of the layout had to be journaling. They even told us to include a photo of each of us and place it in the lower right hand corner. We had to include 5 elements. Lori sent me her photo and her text and I put it all together...
Kit used A Love for All Seasons by Linda Walton



1 comment:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 24 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).