Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow...snow...snow...

Are we getting sick of the white, fluffy stuff yet...you bet! We got 6-8" last night into today (it stopped about noon). I also had to drive home from a bowling match last night in it...NOT fun! Took two hours to get home, normally would take about an hour. Kids were off of school today, even the college closed for my middle son. Wonder if they will have school tomorrow?

So, I scrapped a layout with some photos I took today. It is for the Amazing Digital Scrapping Race (ADSR). I had to use ALL the pieces in a mini kit they gave us, called Sunrise Special, created by the team at Sunshine Studio Scraps. Here it is...



So, onto challenge #8, which has to be done by Sunday! Got to go in search of a layout I like to scraplift...see ya soon!

No comments: