Saturday, January 17, 2009

Project 365 QP freebie

Okay, so I am a day late...we had a bowling tournament this morning for my youngest son's high school varsity team. It was an hour away and in the snow it took longer. It started at 8 a.m. so we went the night before and stayed in a hotel with some of the other team mates. The boys had a great time...except for the bowling, LOL. They did great the first game with a 906 and were in second place, after the second and third games they were in fourth place. After the 5 baker games, we don't know yet, other than they did not come in first or second. But...the varsity girls won, first place, wooo hooo!!! Awesome job Eastwood varsity girls! Not sure what the JV teams for boys or girls did.

So, onto your Quick Page freebie for today. All my quick pages will be created with 3 or 4 spots to slide your photos under (png files with transparent holes) unless otherwise stated.

Today's quick pages were created using Tropical Flurries kit by Snowsmoons Designs (Dawn Mills). Here is a link to her BLOG.

You can use both of these pages for one week of photos (7 in all) or use one page and choose your photos to do one weekly layout.

Click on the image to download...or HERE from MediFire.

6 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

WOW, you did a Great job Kathy...I will post something about this on my blog tomorrow as I have another part to the new one I posted tonight. Thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Jan [LA 08:38pm, NY 11:38pm] - 18 Jan [UK 04:38am, OZ 03:38pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 18, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Teri said...

I love these pages. Thank you so much for sharing.

Just found your blog today. Great!

Lisa said...

Thank you so much for sharing these adorable QP's from Dawn's kit!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Gorgeous kit - love scrapping with it!

Thanks so much for making and sharing your beautiful quick pages.