So, the idea...take at lease ONE photo every day this year (2009) and make layouts with them. Some are opting to take at least one photo per week.
Whatever you decide to do is fine, just have fun with it!
One layout per day.
One or two layouts per week with seven photos for the week.
One layout per week with one or more photos from the week.
At the end of the year you will have an album with happenings from the whole year!
Sites joining in this year include:
- Wonderful read about this project and some tips from the originator.
- FREE digital kit called Year to Design by Summertime Designs.
- Meredith from MOriginals is posting free templates to use in your scrapping.
- DeDe Smith has designed a kit called Digitals 365, see her blog.
- ScrapKitChallenge is starting January with a new kit called "Hopping into the New Year" and is free to all who subscribe to the forum. Every month we will have a new kit for you to download.
- Here is an E-book called 365 Special Days that you can order online at Scrapbook.com. Right now it is on sale for $3.99
- Becky Higgins has a paper kit out called Project 365 she is selling on her blog.
- And I am going to post some QPs on my blog, here, throughout the year (Friday's Freebies) for you to use in your scrapping. Most will have 3 or 4 photo "holes" in them for your weekly photos.
- Digital Project 365 blog...has some templates for a charge.
- The Scrapping Garden blog has some FREE templates, thanks to Cheryl McCain.