Follow by Email

Sunday, January 4, 2009

New blinkie...

One of the gals from my ScrapKitChallenge group made me a blinkie from my header on the blog.

That was so thoughtful of her and I want to post it here in case anyone would like to use it on their blog to link here. Thank you so much Candie!!

Here it is:




Here is the code to link it back here: http://kathysscraps.blogspot.com

Papers are starting to show up at SKC's forum so go and start your downloads of our January kit "Hopping into the New Year." This kit is very colorful and would be great to start your 365 pic-a-day project. You do have to register in the forum to see the thread called SKC Monthly Kit Links 2009, then click on January. This is where everyone who is making papers (week 1) will be posting their links. If you would like to join us click on the Guidelines threads and read through them and post your agreement. Simple as that!! Have fun!!

1 comment:

makeyesup said...

Thanks, I registered already. Is the newest method for the monthly kits? Also, was there a Dec kit as when I go to the orginal bookmarked ScrapKitChallenge site, it is still linking back to Nov. Celebrations?