Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Freebie, Two QPs for 365 project

ADSR, Challenge #7, use all pieces in the kit provided.
Kit: Sunrise Special
By: Sunshine Studio Scraps team
Font: Martina

Snow Fall, we had between 6-8 inches of snow fall, again, in NW Ohio, Tuesday night into Wednesday noon. It sure was pretty Wednesday afternoon after the sun came out...very bright!



Here are two more quick pages for you for the 365 project (pic-a-day challenge at DigiScrapStation).
Kit: Romantic Heritage by Snowsmoons Designs

Click on image to download.
Let me know you were here and are enjoying these quick pages by typing in the C-box at the left or leaving a comment here. Thanks!


4 comments:

Snowsmoon said...

I will post your preview and send them to your blog...how does that sound..that way you get the traffic and the comments. Thank you for using my kit...great qps.

I hope that you get some warm weather soon. It has been unseasonably cold here this year, but we are not getting the snow and ice your guys are. My mom sent me pictures that I am going to post tonight 2 inches of ice on a tree branches.

Hugs

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 31 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Quick Page(s) - Valentine post on Jan. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

Lori said...

These are great Kathy! Thanks!