Follow by Email

Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Freebie, 1/09/09

I have actually taken a photo every day this year...so far, LOL! Most days I have taken several of DH doing the crown molding on our cabinets in the kitchen. Poor dear, what a job!! It has not been fun! I don't think I am going to post just the photos here, I want to make them up into layouts before posting.

Here is a freebie for the 365 project. My quick pages will have three or four "holes" in them for your photos. You can use both of these pages for one week of photos (7 in all) or use one page and choose your photos to do one weekly layout. Or, if you take several photos a day, use one layout for one day. And if you forget to take a photo please check out the options posted below...there are some great ideas there.

Click on the image to download from 4shared or HERE to download from MediFire.


Watch for more of these, hopefully every Friday. And if you have a kit I can use to make these (2 QPs), please let me know. You will get full credit.

9 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Jan [LA 10:17pm] - 09 Jan [NY 01:17am, UK 06:17am, OZ 05:17pm] ).

CbhScrapbookFreebiesSearch said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 09, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much!

lwlittlebit said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
belle said...

Lovely QPs! Thanks very much.

dragonflydreamer said...

Thank you for this lovely freebie!

Teri said...

So many pictures on one page. Love it. Thanks so much!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful addition to Anita's kit! Thanks Kathy.

lovetocraftbetty said...

What gorgeous quick pages!! Thanks very much for sharing.