Tuesday, January 13, 2009

ADSR Race, Challenge #3

I have been participating in the ADSR race with Lori Cameron from DSS. The first challenge was the layout using the Holiday Sparkle kit by Linda Walton, where we had to tear a photo into three pieces. It is in a previous post. The second challenge we had to both make one layout with the theme "cabin fever" and had to include certain items. Both of us did a mini layout (4x6) and put them on top of a photo Lori had. Here is the layout....


Challenge #3 we had to take the first layout we posted to a gallery somewhere and redo it using newer techniques. We could use a different kit, but all wording and the original photo had to be reused. So, I went and looked in a few galleries and found this one at Gotta Pixel of my son Keith.


I redid the layout with one of my kits called 100% boy. One thing I have a hard time with is getting away from always centering items and having perfect balance in my layouts. While that is good at times, this time I wanted to get away from that. So here is my new version of Keith and summer camp...


If you would like to make a comment please go HERE to the ADSR race gallery and do so. Thanks so much!

No comments: