Follow by Email

Monday, January 5, 2009

ADSR Race, Challenge #1

I am in the Amazing Digi Scrapping Race with Lori Cameron (from DigiScrapStation, we are a team). The teams are formed and the race is on...what to expect...I have no idea! This is my first time and Lori's first time doing this. I do know we have two challenges every week, so that makes two layouts every week...great way to get some layouts done.

So, here is my first challenge layout. The challenge was created by Hummie's World and anyone can participate in doing/learning this technique...ripping of photos.

Here is my layout using a photo of our family on Christmas day 2008. The text reads: FAMILY, Like branches on a tree, we may grow in different directions (photo torn up), but our roots remain as one (whole photo).

Items used...
Font: Agency
Kit: Holiday Sparkle by Linda Walton

Torn action by Atomic Cupcake




2 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

VERY cool concept on this FIRST challenge of this year's AMAZING DIGI SCRAP RACE!!!

I LOVE the quote you have chosen and the visual given in the the NEW technique of a TORN photo versus the INTACT photo within the GLITTERED frame!

Thank you for using *Holiday Sparkle* Ms. Kathy and I wish you and Lori GOOD LUCK!!! SCRAP HAPPY!!!

Hugs,
Linda :)

Snowsmoon said...

What a great job...and a big family. I so love the quote you used too. It sure would fix our family as we live all around the world.

Very nice job with Linda's Holiday Sparkle...Have a wonderful day.