Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year's Eve

2008 is almost at an end and a new year will begin!

This past month has gone fast at DigiScrapStation with our Ornamental Express Advent Calendar. My posts for the month are complete. Here is the last calendar! Don't forget these ornaments will be available through January 15, so go look for them on the DSS blog. There are several hybrid (paper) ornaments (mostly on Tuesdays) for those who love to work with paper. Basically ALL the ornaments can be printed off.

Another big event in our household has been the redoing of our kitchen. Here is a current photo with our laminate stone floor down, thanks to my dear husband. We still have work to do as you can see. The granite counter tops were measured yesterday and will probably take a couple of weeks to get here. The object to the right is the island (with a towel over it...yes, it is pushed to the side to be out of the way for now) that will also have granite on it. DH has plumbing to do, we need to get the handles and lights yet and the glass in the door for the corner cabinet. Sigh...we started this in early June!! LOL

Here is a close up of the floor...which I love...there is no set pattern to it and it looks like stone.

Here is a FREEBIE for you. It is a quick page made with my Wintery Christmas kit. Click on the image to download. The QP is 8x8 in size because the file is almost 12 megs as is.



9 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Dec [LA 09:06pm] - 31 Dec [NY 12:06am, UK 05:06am, OZ 04:06pm] ).

Franny said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the Top Cat Freebies List today!

Dave Robertson said...

Hi Kathy, ohohoho I like that floor...lucky you!

--Dave
at Rings & Things

Snowsmoon said...

Well, I remember you saying last year you didn't really like New Years, but I still wanted to stop by ans say Hello and see the progress on your new kitchen. It is awesome. I love the flooring and your cabinets are very nice too. AS usual, we are sitting home alone...can hardly get him to leave the house anymore unless it is to work. :( But it hasn't stopped me, I spend alot of time with my kids. Going to my sisters tomorrow for the weekend. Anyway, I am babbling. But I do wish you a very HAPPY New Year and I really do hope we can catch up with each other soon! Hugs Dawn

Franny said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the Top Cat Freebies List today!

MemoryKeeper said...

Thanks for the awesome freebie, and your floor is gorgeous! I love the colors! Wow, so impressive!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

Franny said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the Top Cat Freebies List today!

Franny said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the Top Cat Freebies List today!

CbhScrapbookFreebiesSearch said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jan. 02, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.