Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sale at DigiScrapStation

For the next week (through November 30) my whole store will be on sale for 30% off for Thanksgiving.

Here is my Thanksgiving kit, Gobble, Gobble, that I had fun creating along with a 10 item word art kit that you can purchase separately. Both are on sale!!



Five of these word art are included in the above kit and five are brand new in this kit. The price on these is only $2 and is now 30% off that. Gobble, Gobble Word Art...


I finally had a book made of some of the many layouts I have done over the past three years. I had it done at inkubook (yes, they use all lower case letters in their name). I received my 60 page book this past week. It was for free (did have to pay postage of $6.99) for a promotion they were having. The cost of the book would of only been $24.95 plus the shipping. Right now it looks like they are having a promotion with free shipping. They have several book sizes and you can get up to 120 pages in some books. Click on book ideas for some great inspiration!

Oh yeah...our collab kit at DigiScrapStation was just released this past week. I have several papers, elements and one angel in the kit, called Watch Over Me. Here are some previews...

Okay, see the white angel on the far right with the funky hair, she is mine. I hand made her from corn husks about 10 years or so ago at a church function. I took a photo of her and extracted her. I recolored the ribbon and greenery to go with the kit color palette.





No comments: