Thursday, October 2, 2008

SKC has a new store!! Freebie

DigiScrapStation has been very kind in letting me post ScrapKitChallenge's kits in their store. Woo Hooo!!! So all the Quick Page, Brag Book Page and Cards we make from now on will go into a store front. We can even put everything on sale!! Right now there are four products in the store, Mother Earth QPs, Mother Earth Cards, Fun at the Fair BBPs and Enchanted Garden BBPs. More will be coming soon, in fact I am working on Forever (wedding) and Honoring Your Parents.

And right now through October 20, everything that is in the store, or may be put in the store will be 49% off!!! It's a big SALE!!! Okay, so why 49%? Well, it's my birthday month but I am not telling how old I am going to be! LOL

And everything in Kathy's Scraps store is also 49% off!! Go check it out now!!

Here is my newest item, 16 brag book size pages for scrapping all those baby photos you may have. This is a great album for both boys and girls. Thank you to Tanya Faye for helping me create this wonderful kit for you. The pages are all made from my Newborn Wonder series. The sale price is $2.55 for all 16 pages!!


Here is my 100% Boy kit that we did at ScrapKitChallenge for the month of September. I have three download links to get my whole kit, which will be featured here until the end of October. Don't forget to check out the SKC web page to get more kits that match mine. The girls have done a fantastic job with this challenge.

Downloads Expired...




6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 03 Oct [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Hello

Merci beaucoup !

cathy

makeyesup said...

Your kit is super, love the theme this month. There's just not enough boy themes out there. Don't know if the site is having problems. Was on there this morning and then had a computer crash. Now the site keeps defaulting to go to the Aug kit which cannot be found. Thought you were a ScrapKitChallenge site owner and you would check it out.

Kathy said...

I just checked the site and it came up fine. Let me know if you have any other problems by emailing me please.

Candie said...

Kathy, this is wonderful! TY for sharing.

ScrappinMom said...

Incredible kit - thank you so much for sharing!