Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Silver Anniversary

Well, my husband and I made it, today is our 25th (Silver) wedding anniversary! Woo Hooo!! It's so hard to believe that 25 years has gone by already!!

Today you have to visit our blog at DigiScrapStation, where I have Wednesday's words and have posted something about our anniversary.

I have also created a new kit called Silver Anniversary. Here is the preview.



Here is where Silver Anniversary is available...

And all my kits are 25% off in honor our our 25th year together! All my kits are Scrap For Hire and Crafter friendly, meaning you can use them to scrap for others and in creating craft items to sell to others. See the link on the side of my blog to view my Terms of Use (TOU).


And here is a Word Art freebie I created to match Silver Anniversary. All words are separate files so you can use them separately or group them together. All numbers are included too.


1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).