Monday, September 3, 2007

Layouts...where is the time going?

Wow! Another week has flown by!! And the holiday weekend is just about gone too! Well, I have been busy. I did 23 quarts of stewed tomatoes today, 32 pints of salsa yesterday (that my middle son helped a lot with cutting up tomatoes, peppers and onions) and 18 quarts of dill pickles last weekend. That is it! We are done canning for the next two years...I hope!

I joined a group called Ellies Scrapkit Challenge and it is going to be so cool! There are more than 130 of us in the group and we are going to create a mega kit every month. We are starting to learn how to make papers the first week. We get tutorial links and help from those who know how. If you are interested in joining click on the link for the Yahoo group. You can join in at any time. I will post the link to the mega kit when it comes available, probably early October...so watch here for it. It will be an Autumn kit. I did create four papers for it. Wanna see? Remember they won't be available until early October.


Somehow, this weekend, I did find time to scrap! I used Linda Walton's It's Falling kit. Isn't it gorgeous? She is an wonderful designer and I am proud to help her out by working up her kits! These photos were taken several years ago at a Renaissance Festival we went to.



No comments: