Saturday, September 29, 2007

Layouts from Linda's new kit

Last weekend Ken and I went to Amish country. The first day we took a bus tour, more on that later. The second day we went to Landoll's Mohican Castle in Loudenville, Ohio. The castle took 5 years to build, room by room, with no blueprints. It was built by the Amish, hired by a publisher who fell in love with the area. The castle is only 5 years old but was built to look much older. Here are some layouts I did with Linda Walton's You Don't Know Jack digital kit found at 3Scrapateers.



1 comment:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Kathy, these are ALL such FABULOUS layouts of your INCREDIBLE vacation to Amish country!!! The BRIGHT and BOLD backgrounds really make your BEAUTIFUL photos POP!!!

I still cannot believe the CASTLE!!! I want one!!! LOL!

Thank you SO much for using my scrapkit, "You Don't Know Jack", and showcasing it's VERSATILITY so wonderfully!

Hugs,
Linda :)