Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Memorial Day

Okay, so I am a year behind, these photos are from the 2006 Memorial Day parade that marches right by my house. I was too lazy to get the camera out this year...basically I forgot about the parade until I heard it outside. It's very small, the men's group, the ladies, the cub scouts and the band...but it's the thought that counts. They all march to the town hall for a 21-gun salute, then on to the legion hall for a short ceremony. When I was the cub master I was in charge of getting the cubs to attend this event and was in the parade myself.

Here is the layout...made with the Paniolo Country kit by Maddy Fernandez. I just joined her CT team...she does some awesome designing! Watch for more layouts to come with her kits!


I have also joined the 1HourScrap team with Christina Bartholomew doing admin stuff for them. This is very exciting working with different teams!

1 comment:

Carole N. said...

Congratulations, Kathy, on your new positions. I hope you enjoy both, but you will be greatly missed at 3S.
Love your layout and the layouts of you son.
Hugs!