Follow by Email

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Buckeye Boys State

HAPPY 70th BIRTHDAY MOM!!!

Steven had a great experience at BBS and said he would recommend it to any junior in high school. Boys must go through their local American Legion to attend. For the past 30 years it has been held at Bowling Green State University (BGSU) and it is contracted to be there for the next five years.

He said that he made 35 new friends (there were 36 kids in his city, including him). We now have all these emails to try to decipher from the boys' handwriting, so he can email them. I suggested they set up a Yahoo Group to stay in touch.

I did try to take some photos of the two events we attended (Friday and Saturday) but I fear they came out pretty dark. I will get them off the camera one of these days to check out and maybe post here.

Note my new "slide show" twirling around on the left side, with some of my most current layouts on it. Here is one of Mackenzie (my sisters granddaughter) I just posted for a contest at Scrapbook.com, so I cannot post it anywhere else yet.

LINKS EXPIRED! I am hoping to TRY creating some elements to go with these papers.

No comments: